Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Carrion Crown

My gaming group is back and we are following the new Paizo Adventure Path Carrion Crown! This is a dark, moody and wonderful story in which your characters are called together to a foreign land after the death of a professor.

So, what do I do faced with this Dark Shadows of the gaming world... I go completely against my normal routine and make a non-human, a gnome! I'm playing a gnome alchemist and believe me I have to be careful to not inject too much levity into this game. Our GM is doing an awesome job and the other players and I are having a lot of fun with this path.

Hummus, wine and a character sheet...ah, the high class world of Pathfinder gaming...

Normally I would give a game recap here, but since this is a set Path I don't want to give out any spoilers. I haven't been tempted to get the book and peek ahead, but I can't wait till we finish this first book so I can check out the art and more of the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment