Friday, May 7, 2010

It's Fishnet Friday


S'it
Tenhsif
Yadirf!

Zatanna's Ame-Comi incarnation is the focus of today's Fishnet Friday. This is the first Ame-Comi statue I have purchased and I am pleased with the quality of the sculpt and the attention to detail. Her fishnets are actual fabric and add a nice touch to the overall look of the statue.

I love the magic whisp coming out of her hat. The statue is a whimsical take on Zatanna, but really does justice to a different concept of her character. This is the first series Zatanna and I was able to pick it up at the comic convention this past weekend from the Castle Perilous table.

She can watch over me while I read her new series!


3 comments:

  1. She looks weird as an anime character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captain Osmotic you fiend! Crawl back into your Clix cave and take a nap!

    I'm going to call the Guild and get your Arching status revoked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BWHAHA!!! You shall feel the wrath of MY Zatanna!

    Unfortunately, Blogger has undermined my plan to unveil her at your blog...Alas, this conflict will have to continue another time.

    ReplyDelete