Sunday, October 24, 2010

Zombie Walk!

Oh zombies! From friends of mine making zombie films, performing metal songs about the living dead, and oh yeah..video games...zombies seem to have taken over a little, decaying corner of my life.

I've run from zombies, but I've never portrayed one in a zombie walk. This Halloween weekend I will finally have a chance at the Paducah Zombie Walk!

Here's a couple of great promos for the event featuring video from last year's appearance of the walking dead...





My zombie costume will not be named for now, but I will be there terrorizing folks! So who else has done this or is planning to?

1 comment:

  1. I really really WANT to do this sometime. One of the fellow Nerds in Babeland (Jackie) runs Ashtoberfest in North Carolina and I really want to go sometime (http://ashtoberfest.com/)!

    ReplyDelete