Monday, October 25, 2010

Marvel or Star Wars Pumpkins?

Sunday is Halloween and I can't believe how quickly the month has flown by!

There is still time this week to carve up some pumpkins to celebrate Halloween! Frankly I need to get on that ASAP. Between coding and studying for exams I've been running out of time a lot lately, but I couldn't resist popping in here to share some very cool pumpkin carving kits that I spied.

I didn't see a DC heroes kit, but surely there's got to be at least a Batman one out there somewhere, right?

Ah, yes. Star Wars. I'd like to carve a pumpkin with a light saber, but that's just me.

So, I challenge you readers. Go forth and carve a pumpkin! Don't forget to roast the seeds in the oven. They are delicious! Then come back here and tell me all about the pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment