Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Contest!

It's time for another contest!

Yesterday I posted about the wonderful soaps that I got from the 3 amazing soap artisans Geeky Clean, Geek Soap, and Luxury Lane (all three will be at Gen Con by the way!).

Today it's time for a contest!

I am giving away this soap from Geeky Clean:

To enter the contest simply leave a comment on this post in which you tell me why you want this soap! You may enter a second time on Twitter by tweeting a link to the contest with the hashtag #chronicgeekcontest. I'll choose the winner by, of course, rolling dice!

Good luck! The contest ends Sunday night at 5 pm. (Also, thanks to the delightful purveyor of Geek Soap there will be another contest in the future! Muhahah!)

10 comments:

  1. I not only want this soap - I need it. As a roller derby girl (Dawn Gin Master) I sweat more than your average fanboy. Also my number is d20. This soap and I should be together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel bad entering since I won the awesome dice. But I also want the soap. I want it because it smells delicious and then I will have anoter d20 to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always need a D20 I can trust (mine tend to go bad) and this one looks good!
    Rosalind

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been rolling a lot of 1's on the d20 of life lately. Winning this soap would be like hitting that elusive 20.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These comments are hilarious!!!! Keep them coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like this soap because the packaging is vaguely art nouveau. Haha. =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want the soap because I always need more, I do shower every day. And - another D20? Always necessary. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome--I want the TARDI soap! Too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need that d20 so I can totally crit on some germs during my bath time roleplaying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want this soap because my health bar gets seriously depleted after a long day at work!

    ReplyDelete