Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Beast and the Bestiary


Wow. I think this picture speaks for itself. We will never get this book back. She's activated some type of arcane spell craft. You can tell because her normally blue eyes have gone red.

Ok, crisis averted for now. She is resting with her treasure. Actually this is pretty dangerous. I've lived with many cats over the years and this is the first one who likes to eat paper. She's consumed some IT homework and recently I discovered that she's eaten some chunks out of my Power Girl figure. She's probably bored of her toys and needs a new one. Maybe one of my readers under a shrinking spell??

Who wants to volunteer!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm...not me. :)

    Does she like socks? I used to have a cat that would play with rolled up socks for hours. But if I wasn't careful, he'd get into the laundry basket and have all my unmentionables strewn across the floor. At least it's cheap fun--in many respects, haha.

    ReplyDelete