Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Super RPG News

I haven't had a lot of chances to play any superhero RPG's. I did get to do a mini-game in the defunct Marvel system and it was fun. (We still need to finish that game!)

Well, I am excited to find out that Green Ronin Publishing has a DC based superhero RPG coming out in August!

Their site tells us that:

"The DC ADVENTURES game will consist of four books, each done in full color and
beautifully illustrated by top comic artists. The line launches in August with the DC
ADVENTURES Hero's Handbook. Following it will be Heroes & Villains, Volume 1 in the
fall. Then 2011 will see the release of Heroes & Villains, Volume 2 and DC
ADVENTURES: Universe."

The new game will be based on the Mutants and Masterminds system and feature cover art by ALEX ROSS! Stay tuned to the Green Ronin website and Mutants and Masterminds site!

Thanks to my local game shop, Castle Perilous, I should be in the loop of information!

No comments:

Post a Comment