Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Quick HIts

I've spent tonight working on projects and listening to Radio Free Burrito and Ladies of Leet.

Before I post my new comic book review here's some fast and strange happenings!

  • The other night I had a dream I was hanging out with STAN LEE and he gave me a tattoo! He asked me what I wanted and I told him I wanted something about taking over the world and he tattooed an angry man looking at the globe on my upper right arm...
  • I have been drawing some cartoons that I will be occasionally be posting. Stay "tooned".
  • There are two super secret projects in the works!
  • Finally, I spent some time tonight making the new 8-bit banner that you now see at the top of the page. Hey, I'm 8-bit Emma, remember?!
Now, you have been warned if you have been reading this blog that I make *quality debatable* puns which is some result of my combined study of Shakespeare and childhood love of the goofy old Batman TV Series. (Aside *Shakespearean play direction?* when I lived in LA I used to hang out in the cave that they used as the Bat Cave in the original series).

No comments:

Post a Comment