Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tokidoki Thor



A good friend picked this delightful Thor t-shirt up for me in a comic shop hours from my home. I don't usually wear t-shirts that aren't black, but I'll be making an exception (or just wearing a black long-sleeve under it, ha!) for this piece of goodness.







Here's a view of the back. Since I love anything that is manga-style and I love American comics this is a fun mash-up of styles.

So, I guess it's T-shirt Tuesday around here! Although, since it's Thor related I debated posting this on a Thursday, since that would be more in keeping with our hero....


Since we are on the subject of Thor and Marvel I want to also mention the excellent one-shot comic about Sif. If you haven't read it yet check it out. The art and storytelling is wonderfully dark. The Sif one-shot is part of Marvel's focus on women in comics in 2010 and I couldn't be happier with what they have done so far this year to spotlight women in comics. As a comic book reader for now over two decades it's exactly the kind of move I think the industry needs.

Check out Sif at http://marvel.com/catalog/?id=14267

No comments:

Post a Comment