Sunday, December 26, 2010

Presents!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season so far!

I enjoyed Christmas yesterday including a very unique present from my brother:
It's I can be Zombie Barbie! My younger brother made me this amazing and delightful surprise! I've been looking for a Computer Engineer Barbie in the stores to no avail. I know I can order it online, but I wanted to find it in a store.

Anyhow. I have had a great time this past month finishing my Java game (zombies!), learning the Ruby programming language at work, and going with our gaming group to see Tron Legacy.

Let me know what kind of presents you got this year!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Thanks for featuring me on your blog! So glad you like the "Barbie". Lol. It was awesome seeing you guys yesterday. =D

    ReplyDelete