Friday, November 5, 2010

Weighted Companion Cube Soap

When I got home from a very long day after a very long week something wonderful was waiting for me courtesy of the mega-monstrously talented Kylee Lane of Luxury Lane Soap!

I cannot thank her enough for hosting the Weighted Companion Cube Soap Contest and for giving away not one, but TWO amazing soaps.


"Plush Companion Cube meet your soapy lil' Dopplegangers!"

You can get your own by clicking here. I'm excited to say that the ingredients don't have wheat! Furthermore, these little darlings SMELL amazingly delicious. YUM!



I have a problem....a habitual desire to stack things on my head...

So, that's that! I can't wait to put one on display and slowly kill the other one in my shower. Hey, it's the fate of companion cube to die....usually by fire, but eh, one way or another!



1 comment:

  1. That soap is so cool! I am totally going to have to order a few for my self and for x-mas gifts! But look at me talking while there's science to do...

    ReplyDelete