Tuesday, September 14, 2010

T-Shirt Tuesday: GaMeRS


After a long weekend of travel and starting a new IT job I am happy to be back on campus working on projects. Sometime soon I have a new Pathfinder game that I'll be in as a swashbuckler and this weekend I will be in a very beautiful piratey/steampunky type wedding as a bridesmaid!

As for today I am sporting a shirt for the Game Mechanics Research Studio, a group that I will now represent as treasurer. Tomorrow we have a meeting about MMO's at 1 pm.

I like to kick it by the pinball machines in our small campus arcade on breaks. If you would like to check out our logo and help us raise funds to travel to game studios then check out our store. As treasurer this request is my first official act. Hehe.


Stay tuned for more! I hope to have a contest up and running next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment