Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dragon Chow Dice Bags (Review)


Look what I got in the mail today!

Two incredibly well-made new dice bags from Dragon Chow Dice Bags.

I've used a lot of things to hold my dice sets. Up until recently I was using an embroidered bag that my mother sent me from a trip to Spain. I think she sent it to me to hold jewelry, but it was getting very crowded being used to hold dice.

The bag on the top is made with two kinds of reversible blue material. The one showing and the reason I chose it, is printed with a caffeine molecule.

The bag on the bottom is the periodic table of snacking! I love periodic tables of fun things. Yes, like elements, but also other things as well...


Something that I really appreciate about these bags
as compared to others is the very wide opening at the top. When in the heat of battle, sitting at a small table it's not always possible to have all your dice out and searching for them in the typical tiny bag that you can't see into mucks up the game pace. These bags are really made with the gamer's needs in mind. They will also stand up, so you can keep a large amount of dice on the table and at the ready without crowding out the gaming surface.
Finally, not only are these nice to look at and reversible (you can see the other fabric used in the picture above) these are also made very well. I know what good sewing looks like and these bags are not skimped on. They will hold up very well with time.

3 comments:

  1. Sewing Jim a dice bag is one of my future projects--right after learning how to sew, that is. :) And I was thinking trying to get it to sorta "stand" on its own would be cool, but I have no clue how to do that. I wonder how yours manages to do that? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of getting one from her since I'll need a bag for the Cthulhu dice game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are amazing! I want =)

    ReplyDelete