Tuesday, May 4, 2010

T-Shirt Tuesday!




Remember the console wars? Oh wait, I guess they are technically still going on, but I'm talking about that intense period in the early 80's, but I suppose it repeated itself with each generation of gaming devices. Remember the handheld wars!

Thinkgeek.com has an answer to those of us who are still seething over system stats!


The minute I saw this shirt I knew I had to have it. I love that it mixes gaming eras and I also love the clever parody of the religious COEXIST t-shirts. After all, we gamers can sometimes resemble the sort of fanatical devotion present in the very religious.

Personally, I am a fan of many different gaming devices and I think ultimately I win that way. Well, we all do. Competition between companies is the key to continuing good product lines.

Probably the best anecdote I have about wearing this shirt is that I got a lot of compliments on it when I was shopping at the local organic grocery store!

No comments:

Post a Comment